You Make Me Happy

This cards actually makes me happy.
When I think of monochromatic cards I always think of 
using the 'browns'. So for this card I decided to change it up a
bit and I went with grey. I also thought that I would only use
banners and texture on this card. Each piece has 
texture or is stamped with grey.


I only have 2 different grays, so for one of the layers I decided 
to use vellum and a honeycomb EF. When I placed it over
the basic gray, it took on a look of a soft gray.
Adding the pool party twine and a few rhinestones
finish it off.


supplies:
all from Stampin' Up unless noted
card stock: whisper white, basic gray, smoky slate, vellum
stamp sets: loving thoughts (cas-ual fridays), perfect pennants
ink: basic gray
big shot embossing folders: decorative dots, honeycomb,
    arrows, pretty print
big shot banners framelits dies
embellishments: pool party twine, rhinestones


Happy Stampin'
and thanks for visiting!







Comments