CAS-ual Mojo

I had a late start to my day today - slept in and then 
visited with my co-workers (teachers) on the picket line.
Having some tea now and catching up with emails and 
working ahead on some blog posts.

Here is my card for today.


My card today combines two challenges. First is a sketch
challenge at Mojo Monday and second is a theme challenge

Here is the sketch...

...here is the theme...


...and here is another pic of my card.


This would make a good grad card - just add a little grad
cap where the arrow and the greeting meet. This would
also be good for anyone starting out on a new 
adventure - a new chapter in their life.


supplies:
card stock: whisper white, real red
dsp: fresh prints dsp pack
stamp set: thoughts & reminders (altenew)
ink: real red, coastal cabana, soft suede, basic black
big shot: circles framelits, on film framelits
essentials paper piercing pack
corner rounder punch

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!!



Comments

So cool. What a fun sentiment!
~amy~ said…
Love the sentiment!
Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!