Kinda Eclectic

I received some new products from Stampin' Up yesterday
and dove write in to the new in-colors and a stamp set
called Kinda Eclectic. This set caught my eye right away when
I first looked through the new catalogue.



This is the first of what will no doubt be many cards I make with 
this set.


I kept this for the most part to a one layer card - I've seen a
few definitions of what a OLC is, so for some people this will work
and for others it won't - for me, it's close enough :)


I stamped the greeting on vellum and wrapped it around the
card so you can't see any adhesive. It's a little trick I learned
from Heather North - a member of the design team at StampNation 
and she has her own blog called Creative Blessings.


supplies:
card stock: whisper white, velum
stamp set: kinda eclectic
ink: hello honey, tangelo twist,, lost lagoon
punch: bitty butterfly
embellishments: basic pearls, lace doilies,
    whisper white baker's twine

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!!

Comments

ThePurplePlace said…
I really love how this turned out and especially love how you used the Vellum. Is that Sentiment from SU? It's really a nice one!

PS: I'm now one of your newest blog followers! :)
ThePurplePlace said…
OOPS! Ignore my SILLY Question...I looked in the Supply list and then also noticed that you even shared a Photo of the stamp set....Oh MY....I really need to read EVERYTHING before I post my questions! LOL! Oops!!
Susan Powell said…
Hi PurplePlace - welcome and thank you for signing up :)
Susan Powell said…
no worries - I do that a lot :)