Beach Bum

Yesterday was supposed to be a behind the scenes work day for me.
I wanted to rearrange my craft room to get set up for workshops, get
classes and workshops organized for the next couple of months, work on
my blog - I still have SO MUCH to learn - but as I was working on y craft room I
came across some things I purchased YEARS ago and well, I got
sidetracked, and played for hours! It was a lot of fun!

Here's one of the cards.

I made it for a challenge over StampNation. They are having a week long
challenge over there - every day is a new challenge. It's called the
StampNation Beach Vacation. All the challenges are beach/water inspired.
It's been a lot of fun. 
I thought I would also enter this into some 'anything goes' challenges.


supplies
card stock: whisper white, cherry cobbler
stamp set: something to celebrate
digi image: snorkel boy (mo's digital pencil)
blendabilities: cherry cobbler, daffodil delight, pumpkin pie
markers: blush blossom, basic black, basic gray
ink pads: marina mist, bermuda bay, pool party
big shot: bitty banners framelits
embellishments: island indigo baker's twine, 
  sequins (craft medley),
  chipboard embellishments (make it special - dollar store)

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!!

Comments

caroline said…
Great card, love the image, great coloring, thank you for joining us at crafty girls challenges
Caroline dt
Susan Powell said…
thank you Caroline :)