Peace On Earth

Happy Monday Everyone!
My card today is for the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge

I made this card last night for The Cutting Edge Challenge using
the layout for my inspiration.


The first thing I do every Monday morning is go online and check out the 
Merry Monday Christmas Challenge for the week. This week the  challenge 
is to use shades of green and white - perfect - it's like I knew what they were
planning. (wish I could do that with the lottery hahaha)

Want to play along?
Click on the links above for all the details.

supplies:
card stock: whisper white
stamp sets: greetings of the season, merry merry (recollections)
ink: mossy meadow, old olive
embellishments: silver star (a gift from a friend)

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

Comments

Kristie Goulet said…
How perfect, Susan! I love those trees in different shades of green. Perfect!
Carole said…
Great card, wish I could get inspired to start my Christmas cards too! C x
Susan, this is wonderful! Love the different greens you used for the trees - so simple, yet your card looks beautiful! Thanks so much for playing with us at Merry Monday!
Bonnie said…
How perfect! Love these sweet trees and the wonderful sentiment! Thanks, Susangail for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!
sarahstone said…
This is cool, I like your torn paper for snow!
Karen M said…
What a clean cut and crisp card, perfect to show off a lovely Christmas scene!
Wendy said…
So pretty, Susangail! Love the mix & colors of the trees and your beautiful scene you created. So peaceful! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)
LeAnne said…
Love this....that little line of trees is so sweet, especially with the pretty snow! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday and playing with my challenge!
Granmargaret said…
Lovely card. I saw it on Merry Monday
Lisa A. said…
LOVE your trees...what a sweet Christmas scene...wonderful:)!! Thanks for being a part of this week's challenge at The Cutting Edge:)!!
Krystie said…
Love how trees are nestled into the "snow" saw it on MM
Ingrid said…
Love those trees and the way you did the snow! :)
Debbie said…
Love!!! Into my to-be-CASE'd pile. :)