Playing with Pals

I decided to get out the retired Fox and Friends to play along with the color 
challenge over at Pals Paper Arts

I love these little 'pals' but for some reason I never played with them very 
much. Not sure why that is because they are adorable. I mean, just look at
that grin on the whales face - doesn't he look like he's up to something?



I noticed after I stamped the first image that my night of navy is in need of some
re-inking but I was liking the slightly uneven look it was giving so I decided to wait.
  The DSP is from one of Stampin' Ups new DSP packs called Sweet Taffy. I thought the different shades of daffodil delight worked perfectly with this card.



supplies
card stock: whisper white, night of navy
dsp: sweet taffy
stamp sets: fox & friends, swirls & curls versus
ink: night of navy, daffodil delight
embellishments: lace doily


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



Comments

Cute!!! Such fun!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Pals Paper Arts!!