The Shabby Tea Room


I've been searching the internet and looking at so many incredible challenge
blogs that it's hard to choose sometimes. When I came across 
I knew I came across a challenge blog that I will be playing along with often.
Just check out their inspiration photo and see what I mean.


So soft and pretty - love everything about that picture!! As soon as I saw that,
 I headed straight to my craft room to play.



I sponged over a sheet of circle reinforcements for the background.

I didn't stamp a greeting on this as I don't know what I'll be using it for yet.
It would make a great wedding card or for a new baby - I don't have any need for
those cards right now so maybe a birthday or a just because...

supplies:
card stock: crumb cake, whisper white, blushing bride, old olive
stamp sets: flower shop, punch potpourri, blue ribbon
ink: blushing bride, marina mist, crumb cake
punches: 2 3/8" scallop circle, bird builder, pansy
embellishments: sequins (craft medley), basic pearls, linen thread
     and some retired things from SU that I don't remember the names of

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!
  


Comments

Unknown said…
OMG Susan this card is simply stunning I so love how you combined the stamp sets & colors oh so beautiful you rock girl love it ♥