Hip Hip Hooray!

Sorry I've been MIA lately. 
I took a few days to take care of some other business which kept me
busy and away from my craft room. Things should be back to normal now.

I wanted to say thank you to Merry Monday for choosing this card
for an honorable mention. 
Also congratulations to the winner and to all the other cards that were 
chosen for honorable mention which you can view here.

 I have a few pics for you today.
I played with another fabulous card kit from Stampin' Up. This one is
called Hip Hip Hooray. 


One of the things I love about these kits is that they come with everything
you need to make 20 cards (excluding adhesive).  It even comes with an idea
sheet - you can copy exactly or use it for inspiration. They are great to throw into
a bag and take with you and they make fantastic gifts!


I used supplies from the kit and also added my own touches. For the card below
I used a dollar store stamp set to stamp the baby image which I used the ]
daffodil delights blendabilities to color the blanket. The greeting is from the
Everyday Occasions card kit.


This next card I used lined thread instead of the white baker's twine
that comes in the kit.


The cards in this kit are 5 1/4 x 3 1/2" so for this next one I took the card
front and placed it on to  a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4" inch card base.


supplies:
Hip Hip Hooray card kit
additional supplies:
card stock: crumb cake, old olive
linen thread
greeting from Everyday occasions card kit
dollar store stamp set
daffodil delight blendabilities

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

Comments

Lisa said…
What a great set of cards... Love them all!!!
Hugs,
Lisa
CRe8n4u
Sally said…
So cute Susan~ Your Blendabilities look great~ The color is so saturated and pretty~ I really like your style of work~ :)
Sally said…
Susan, I just signed up to get your blog updates via e-mail~ :)
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Sally :) For the compliment and for signing up :)