Not What I Had Planned


It's time for another Christmas card. It feels like it's been a while since I
made one. I was wanting to play along with the challenge at Merry Monday 
to use skis, skates or a sled on your card, but I didn't have any. So, I took to
the internet and found a cute digi image of a bird skating.


My first thought was to do something with a country feel to it but when I
saw this cute bird I changed my direction. Even thought he's not what I had planned
I think he's adorable. 
The 'snowflakes' are white sequins.



I am also submitting this to Christmas Card Challenges
Their challenge is to use embellishments. 

supplies:
card stock: whisper white, cherry cobbler, basic black
stamp set: more merry messages
digi image: Cruzines.blogspot.ca
blendabilities: cherry cobbler, old olive, daffodil delight, pumpkin pie
ink: memento black
embellishments: cherry cobbler baker's twine, white sequins (craft medley)

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


Comments

chrissy xx said…
Awhh! what a sweetie he is..A FABulous Fun Christmas card..
LOve it.
Chrissyxx
Bonnie said…
This is adorable, Susan! What a cute skating birdie! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!
Linda said…
This is sooo cute ...... love it! xx
Sally said…
What a sweet card!
Susan Sudbury said…
What a cute card! This little birdie sure looks like he has places to go!
Debbie Bonczek said…
Love your coloring with the Blendabilities. Such a cute card.
Notes by Nina said…
Fabulous, I love the fun bright colours. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.
Brian King said…
Susan, This couldn't be cuter! Love this little guy. The sequins are a perfect addition.
Lisa said…
The perfect direction... It's as cute as could be!
Hugs,
Lisa