Tic-Tac-Toe x3

There's a challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays that has been so much fun
to play with. To create a CAS card using the Tic Tac Toe card as your inspiration.
Choose 3 squares in a row either diagonally, vertically or horizontally.
So many possibilities.


This is my second card for this challenge and when I was trying to decide which
3 to use I thought, why just 3? Why not try to make a card with all 9 elements!


So I did and here it is.


This was not the easiest card to photograph - the details on the banners
were hard to get.

I used the houndstooth, chevron and circle embossing folders on the black 
banners. The houndstooth (on the left) is a little difficult to see but it's there.



The colors of black, white and gray made the decision for me to make a more 
formal card. I stamped the flowers in versamark and then embossed with black
embossing powder. A few sequins and some whisper white baker's twine and
this card is done.

supplies:
all from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white, smoky slate, basic black
stamp sets: flower shop, petite petals, a dozen thoughts
ink: versamark, memento tuxedo black
punches: pansy, petite petals
big shot: houndstooth EF, chevron EF, circles EF (cuttlebug)
embossing powder: black
whisper white baker's twine
clear sequins (craft medley)
Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

Comments