Black or White?

This is my second post for today. I've been having fun this
morning making cards for different challenges. 
This card is for the sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches
and a cue card challenge at CASology


This card didn't turn out like I envisioned it. I think it might look better
on a white card base. I'm off to try it out...

Here it is in white - not a great pic though - shadows :(


I like the white card base better - which do you prefer?

The 3's that I used are:
3 butterflies, 3 tiny pearls and
 3 layers (card base, stamped layer and raised butterflies)




suppies
card stock: whisper white, basic black
stamp sets: clearly for you, happy congratulations
ink: memento black, baked brown sugar, versamark
embellishments: gold embossing powder, basic pearls

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



Comments

Joyce said…
They are both lovely cards, and I cannot choose a favorite. Love the three butterflies in your design. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.
~amy~ said…
Both are lovely but I'm leaning towards the black!
Claire said…
The embossed panel is so elegant and pretty - I love that stamp..perfect for wedding stationary I reckon!
Cindy Hall said…
Wow, tough choice. I think I like the dark card base the best; it seems to really showcase the beautiful embossing. Both are fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!