Traditional Colors

I didn't think I'd have time to play in the 
Merry Monday challenge this week, but I'm glad I did.
The challenge is to use the traditional colors of red, green and white
 on your card. My first thought was to make a CAS wreath card. 



I did decide to add an extra color - I used a neutral (soft suede) to 
stamp the pine cones and the greeting.
I haven't made too many 'traditional' colored cards this year but I
think I'll make a few more of this one. Super quick and super easy too!



supplies
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white
stamp set: Winter Wreath (Avery Elle)
ink: cherry cobbler, old olive, soft suede

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!














Comments

chrissy xx said…
Gorgeous! Such a pretty CAS card..
LOve your wreath..Those pine cones look awesome.
Chrissyxx
Bonnie said…
Super quick, easy and beautiful! What a wonderful combination, Susan! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!
Di said…
Beautiful card! I love the wreath with the soft coloured pine cones.

Hugs

Di xx
Sometimes the simple cards are the most beautiful! Love the two layers of white! Thanks for playing Merry Monday this week!
Karren said…
Beautiful CAS card - that wreath looks so gorgeous among all that lovely white space. Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.
Linda said…
Beautiful CAS design ..... Linda (GD Merry Monday) xx
Lisa said…
Lovely CAS card! Looks great with the extra color.
Hugs,
Lisa
CRe8n4u