Can't Get Much Easier!

It doesn't get much cleaner and simpler than this card!



I haven't been feeling well the last couple of days - I have a
broken ear drum :( so my energy is a little low. When I get home
from work all I want to do is sleep and that's pretty much what I do.

This card is SUPER SIMPLE. 
I stamped one of the flowers from a Winnie & Walter stamp set
called The Big, the Bold and Extras.  
I did fussy cut the flowers out because I wanted to add a little dimension
by popping them up on dimensionals. 
The greeting is from Stampendous and is called Birthday Wish.
It's a great set with lots of greetings!

I may try a stepped up version of this one when I'm
feeling better - I have some ideas :)



supplies
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white
stamp sets: The Big, the Bold and Extras (Winnie & Walter)
                   Birthday Wish (Stampendous)
ink: blackberry bliss, memento black


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

Comments