What Time Is It?

It's WINE o'clock somewhere!


I found this stamp in a clearance bin at Michael's and laughed out
loud. Some people looked at me funny but I just grabbed it and
knew right away who I was going to make a card for. It's from
Hot Fudge Studio's. I'd never heard of them before but I quickly 
became a fan. The wine glasses are from a Fiskars set called 
Aged to Perfection. The dsp is from a paper pack by Crate Paper.
Now that I think about it - I bought it all from Michael's - that was
a good shopping day!



I'm playing along with the following challenges:

Crafty Girls Creations - anything goes
and
Crafting With An Attitude - anything goes


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white, basic gray, basic black, 
                melon mambo, pink pirouette
stamp sets: Wine (Hot Fudge Studio), Aged to Perfection (Fiskars)
ink: memento tuxedo black, cherry cobbler blendabilities
dsp: Crate Paper
hearts border punch
pencil crayon (Prismacolor)
fun foam (Michael's)


Comments

Crafting Queen said…
Fun sentiment, great card.
Kandy's Krafts said…
A beautiful card.Thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls Creations challenge.
This is so lovely and yes, I agree..great sentiment. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with an Attitude. Sue DT