It's a CAS-ual Friday kind of day

Today's card is for a fun challenge at CAS-ual Fridays to make a card
 that is black & white with a pop of color.



For this card I used a heart die from Stampin' Up! to create a template
out of vellum. I placed it on watercolor paper and used some distress 
inks to water color the heart. It's not perfect but that's what I love most 
about it.
The You is cut from a die designed by CAS-ual Fridays for 
Catherine Pooler's Stamp of Approval Collection.
The 'love' stamp is from Winnie & Walter's The Big The Bold and The Happy
stamp set. 

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: watercolor, basic black
stamp set: The Big The Bold and the Happy (Winnie & Walter)
Big Shot: (Catherine Pooler's SOA Collection)
dsp: (from a retired pack)
basic black baker's twine
fun foam (Michaels)

Comments

Claire said…
I love the imperfection of your heart - the distressed strip at the side is the perfect embellishment! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!