Anything Goes at CCC

Anything goes this week at Christmas Card Challenges and
they are ALWAYS fun! 




I kept my card really CAS - looking at this card would you believe me if I
said that CAS cards and all that white space used to stress me out - a lot!
But now it's what I gravitate to - funny how our styles change.

Has your style changed over the years?

A tip for making the Chunky White Deep Impressions Embossing
Enamel stick is to use a glue pen. Apply glue over the area you want the
enamel. Pour on the enamel and press in with your fingers. Then heat set.
The first time I used this stuff I used versamark - big mistake - the enamel
just flew all over the place when I put the heat gun close to it. 


 



Be sure to check out the Design Team's cards. I hope you'll be
inspired to play along!

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white
dsp: retired
stamp set: Christmas Carols (CAS-ual Fridays)
Big shot: christmas tree (Impression Obsession). stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn),
               stitched circles (Simon Says Stamp)
chunky white deep impressions embossing enamel (Stampendous)
fun foam: (Michaels)

Comments

Rema DeLeeuw said…
This card is super awesome Susan. Love that tree...
Thank you Rema :) wasn't it one of your CAS that inspired me to buy that die?