A Cup of Cheer

I've been a little MIA the last two weeks. I started a new position
at the high school and I've been sick as well - still trying to recover
but LOVING my new job with the high school kids! Exhausting but
so much fun too!

The challenge this week at Christmas Card Challenges is a fun 
one and a popular one right now too. 

My Starbucks drink of choice is always an Oprah chai latte with 
coconut milk or a chai frappuccino with coconut milk -
mmmmm so good! And lucky me to have a daughter who
works at Starbucks and keeps my cupboard stocked with tea.
What's your drink of choice?




Now it's your turn.
Check out the rest of the DT's cards here and then I'll see your
card in the gallery!

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white, basic black
dsp: Blooms & Bliss, This Christmas
stamp sets: Snowy Sayings (CAS-ual Fridays), Bring on the Snowflakes (CAS-ual Fridays),
                   Hot Hot Hot (Fresh Squeezed Stamps)
ink: versamark
whisper white embossing powder
big shot: stitched stacked rectangles (Lawn Fawn)
white perfect accents
gray pencil crayon (Prismacolor)
foam sheets (Michaels)

Comments

laurie said…
So sharp...love the black with the green!