Masculine Monday #19

I was having such a fun Mother's Day weekend with my family that I
almost forgot to make a card for this week's Masculine Monday post.
But thanks to some graphic papers, and a couple of stamps this card
took minutes to make. It took longer for the crystal effects on the glasses
to dry than it did to make the whole card.




I found the super cute 'you're spec-tacular' stamp in a dollar bin at 
Michaels a long time ago and couldn't resist it. It's made by a company 
called Craftsmart. I need to use it more.
The grad hat and 'congrats grad' sentiment are from a set called 
Woo Hoo by Sunny Studio - it's also super cute!

Because I was pressed for time I kept this card super CAS by using a
couple of graphic papers and a b&w color scheme.
The designs on the papers and the shiny lenses add just enough fun and 
texture to the card without it being too busy.

This is a great way to use up that pile of dsp that we all seem to 
end up with - I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem lol.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white thick
dsp: urban underground
stamp sets: You're Spec-tacular (craftsmart), WOO HOO (Sunny Studio)
ink: versafine onyx black (SSS)
black pencil crayon (Prismacolor)
cyrstal effects
big shot: stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn0
foam sheet (Michaels)


Comments