Rock On CASology!

When I saw that the challenge theme at CASology was 'LOUD' I instantly
thought of music. You can pretty much guarantee that when I'm listening 
to music that it's loud and I'm singing along!




Choosing a stamp set for this one was easy. I have a set called Rock Star
by Inkadinkado that instantly came to mind. Some black ink and a red 
marker to color in the stars and it was done.

Super simple, super easy and super quick!




Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white thick
stamp set: Rock Star (Inkadinkado)
ink: versafine onyx black (SSS)
red marker (sharpie)
big shot: stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn)
foam sheet (Michaels)

Comments

Joyce said…
Brilliant card, and perfect for our challenge. Love your CAS design. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.
Susan Powell said…
Thanks so much Joyce :)
Wonderfully graphic, bold and CAS. So happy you could play in the CASology challenge this week.
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Janet :)
Kreative Kymona said…
Hey Susan!! I love your card. Super clean and simple. Plus I can hear the guitar as I look at it. Nicely done. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.