More Concord & 9TH Fun with the Lily

I am in love with this lily! For today's card I used it to make some designer paper. I don't know what it is about this color combo but I LOVE it! 


I stamped the lily in black and then used Tip Top Taupe from SU for the center of the flower. I've had that ink pad in my shelf for what must be a year or so and it's barely been touched ?????? What is up with that! I absolutely love it and wish I'd started using it a long time ago! 
There's a little splatter stamp in the lily set and I thought it would make a good filler in between the flowers so I stamped that in my new fav ink color - yup - the taupe one!
I didn't have any matching card stock to stamp the sentiment on so I used some soft suede - it's not perfect but it works. And then I finished it off with a few little black sequins.

What's your favorite color combo?
What stamp set is seeing the most love in your craft room right now?


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: Whisper White Thick, Soft Suede
stamp sets: Lily (C&9TH), All About You (MFT)
ink: versafine Onyx Black (Tsukineko) Tip Top Taupe, versamark
accessories: white embossing powder, metallic sequins, stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn)
                   craft foam (Michaels)

Comments