Snow Buddies are the Best!

I love the look on these snowmen's faces! They're perfect for the challenge 
we have for you this week at Christmas Card Challenges. Check out the inspiration photo.





I decided to only print the heads of the snowmen and their buttons. Not sure why but I like how it looked. I used some Catherine Pooler inks to 'watercolor' the snowmen's clothes. Not your typical Christmas colors but I like them. I used some chunky embossing enamel for the trim and the pom pom of the hats - that stuff is fun to use - love how it melts onto the card.



Now it's your turn. Click HERE to see what the rest of the DT has come up with to inspire you and I'll see you in the gallery :)


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white thick, soft sky
stamp sets: Snowy Sayings (CAS-ual Fridays), Build a Snowman (Stampendous)
inks: Midnight (CP Designs), Lime Rickey (CP Designs), Aquatini (CP Designs)
big shot: stitched stackable rectangle (lawn fawn)
Chunky White Deep Impressions Embossing Enamel (Stampendous)
craft foam (Michaels)



visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963



Comments