Masculine Monday #31

I've been away from my craft room for about 2 weeks. I did manage to sneak in a few minutes one morning but I was definitely having crafting withdrawals. I even went without internet for a few days - that was hard! But I'm home and playing and creating again - so much fun!


I used the Whole Shebang stamp set from CAS-ual Fridays for the sentiment of this card. There's so many cute sentiments to pair with the HB2U stamp that it was hard to choose. I embossed it with gold embossing powder and paired it with the candles from a Recollections stamp set and I have no idea what it's called - sorry, and some woodgrain DSP from Stampin' Up! I used the yellow and scarlet red Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers to color in the flames.

Pretty simple. 

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

supplies:
card stock: whisper white thick (SU)
dsp: Wood Textures (SU)
stamp sets: Whole Shebang (CAS-ual Fridays), ? (Recollections)
ink: midnight (CP Designs), versamark (SU)
accessories: watercolor markers (Zig), stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn), 
                   gold embossing powder (SU), craft foam (Michaels)


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

Comments