Masculine Monday #33




For this week's Masculine Monday card I used the emboss resist technique. It's an oldie but a goodie and perfect for so many different occasions.

For this one I repeatedly stamped the image in versamark ink and then heat set it with some white embossing powder.

Next I sponged on some of my favorite inks right now - Tim Holtz distress oxide inks. They are really fun to use!

Lastly, I used a dry cloth and wiped off the card - clearing off any ink that was sitting on the embossed areas and then adding it to the card base with some craft foam.

All that's left to do is the sentiment. There I used another oldie but goodie - at least I think so - one of my favorite ways to do a sentiment. Emboss in white onto black card stock and then add to the card with some craft foam for dimension.

A very simple card and an easy and fun technique.

Perfect for the motocross rider in your life.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

supplies:
stamps: motocross rider (unknown), #awesome (lawn fawn)
ink: versamark
distress oxide ink: peeled paint, iced spruce, walnut stain (Tim Holtz)
paper: whisper white thick (SU), basic black (SU)
accessories: white embossing powder (SU), craft foam (Michaels)


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

Comments