A Rustic Christmas


We've got a beautiful mood board for our rustic Christmas card challenge at StampNation.  

Here's a sneak peek at what the DT has created to inspire you.

Can you tell which one is mine?



I had so much fun with my first card that I made another one.


The rustic theme is one of my favorite styles for Christmas cards.

The idea of spending Christmas in a cabin in the country with a fire in 
a stone fireplace sipping some chai tea while snow is falling outside sounds absolutely perfect and rustic.

Click HERE to learn more about StampNation and how you can become a member of this amazing community of stampers.


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


supplies:
stamps: Remembering Christmas (SU), Holly Jolly Greetings (SU)
ink: Soft Suede (SU), Early Espresso (SU), Cherry Cobbler (SU), Old Olive (SU), 
paper: Basic Black (SU), Wood Textures DSP (SU), Cherry Cobbler (SU), Old Olive (SU), polka dotted paper from my pile of scraps (?)
accessories: Christmas Greetings Thinlits Dies (SU), Swirly Scribbles Thinlits dies (SU), stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn), Delicate White Doilies (SU), White Embossing Powder (SU), Basic Pearls (SU), craft foam (Michaels)


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

Comments

Mac Mable said…
I can see inspiration in all the four photos in your gorgeous rustic card. Such a beautiful Christmas card, love the layout, the colours and the texture x