Autumn Love at The Card Concept




Autumn is my favorite season of all so when I saw the inspiration photo 
for this week's challenge at The Card Concept I was eager to create.



I was inspired by the beautiful white cake and the leaves with their 
gorgeous fall colors to make my CAS card.

First I stamped the cake and the sentiment with versamark ink and then heat set it with some white embossing powder. I then die cut that out with a tag die from CAS-ual Fridays.

For the leaves I used distress inks - I like how they look a little splotchy when used with regular card stock. I cut each one out and placed them under the tag which has craft foam on it to give it some dimension. 
Lastly, I tied some linen thread to the tag.

Now it's your turn.
Check out the rest of the DT's cards HERE and I look
forward to seeing your card in the gallery.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


supplies:
stamps: Wedding (Inkadinkado), Leaf Motifs (CP Designs)
ink: versamark, early espresso (SU), distress inks - wild honey, mustard seed, spiced marmalade, fired brick, peeled paint (Tim Holtz)
paper: whisper white thick (SU) wood textures dsp (SU),
accessories: white embossing powder (SU), tag buddies Fri Dies (CAS-ual Fridays), linen thread (SU), stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn), craft foam (Michaels)

visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products 
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

Comments