We're Distressing at StampNation

Check out these sneak peeks for the current challenge we have going over at StampNation right now!
We're challenging you to use your distress inks on a project.



I'm really intrigued by what I see and want to check out the full cards.
One of them's mine - can you guess which one?
 I'm heading over to StampNation now to check them out - 
what about you?

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products 
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

Comments

Susan said…
Ha, ha! I have to BUY some first! Is your card the 2nd from the right?
Susan Powell said…
Nope - mine is the second from the left. Once you buy some you'll be asking yourself why you waited so long to buy them.