XOXO



I love this flower stamp from the Just Because stamp set from 
Spectrum Noir. It's perfect for water coloring which just happens to 
be the challenge over at Less is More and something I can't seem 
to get enough of right now. Besides water coloring being fun, it's
also very relaxing.

After coloring the flower I didn't know how to stamp the sentiment and 
then remembered I had a package of sentiment stickers by Tim Holtz.
I love how they look on a card.




Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



supplies:
stamps: Just Because (Spectrum Noir)
ink: watercolor markers - light blue, olive green, mid green and ochre (Zig), versamark
paper: basic gray (SU), 140lb cold press watercolor paper (Canson)
accessories: Big Chat stickers (Tim Holtz), stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn), craft foam (Michaels)

visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products 
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

Comments

Susan said…
Such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!
Your card is sheer elegance and beauty Susan. Fabulous job with the water colouring on that pretty and feminine floral and the coloured card base is an inspired touch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More xx
cotnob said…
A gorgeous card Susan, such a beautiful flower and fabulous water-colouring.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Neets B said…
That large bloom is so pretty, and the dark base adds a really stylish touch.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x
Susan Powell said…
Thanks so much Sharon :)
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Pauline :)
Trina P. said…
So pretty in my favourite colour blue, Susan, Wonderful job watercolouring. Thank you for joining us at Less is More. Trina :)