Celebrating Fall at SN

I love everything there is about Fall!
The colors, the leaves falling, the cooler weather, the hay bales
in the fields, big comfy sweaters, chai lattes...
I could go on but instead I want to tell you about a challenge we
have at StampNation right now.

First check out these sneak peeks of the cards some of the DT has created.


We are challenging you to use twine or hemp on your card AND there's
also a beautiful photo to help get your creative juices flowing.

One of the many great things about StampNation is the challenges never
end. So that means you can play along whenever you have the time.

So, whenever you're ready, grab your big comfy sweater and a chai latte
 (or beverage of your choice)
and head to your craft room and have some fun!

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products 
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

Comments