A Quick One



A quick card and post for you today.

The bird is from Tim Holtz Bird Talk set and I paired it with
the Santa hat and greetings from his Things/Talk set.
I used my Prismacolors to do some quick coloring on the bird and
the hat and I used the Eucalyptus and Pepperming Scrub inks
from Catherine Pooler's Spa Ink Collection for the sentiment.

My daughter thinks it looks a little creepy. 
I think it's cute.
What do you think?

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



supplies:
stamps: Bird Talk and Thing/Talk (Tim Holtz)
ink: midnight, eucalyptus and peppermint scrub (CP Designs)
paper: whisper white thick (SU)
accessories: pencil crayons (Prismacolor), stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn), craft foam (Michaels)

visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products 
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

Comments