Masculine Monday #53 Epic Celebrations

It's Monday so that means it's time for another masculine card. But I don't have one for you - I have two!



I used the Epic Celebrations stamp set that you can get for free during Stampin' Ups Sale-A-Bration that is going on right now until March 31, 2018.



With every qualifying order, you earn free, exclusive products. There are two earning levels so you can choose Sale-A-Bration product for every $60 or $120 in orders (these amounts are for Canadians).

- If you spend $60, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $120, you get one free level 2 product, OR, you can choose 2 level 1 items.
- If you spend $180, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and 1 level 2 item.

Back to my card.


I used a circle die from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies and cut two circles - one from Old Olive and one form Soft Suede cardstock.
The images are all stamped with Archival Black ink onto white cardstock, colored in with Stampin' Ups watercolor pencils and an almost dry waterbrush. I cut out each image and used an exacto knife to cut out the area on the inside of the headphones. Next I added them to the die cut circles with craft foam for dimension.

Lastly I stamped the sentiment in the coordinating ink color.




Don't have any guys in your life that this card would work for? Then change the colors and you've got a feminine card. Easy peasy!

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



shopping list:

Comments