A Cup of Tea

While I love to make coffee cards I don't like to drink coffee. 
I'm team tea - chai tea - all the way!

My first card features the Cuppa Tea stamp set and coordinating dies from the latest Stamp of Approval collection. If you missed out on this one don't worry, you'll be able to purchase the items individually in Catherine's store at a later date. 

I kept the first card very clean and simple. 


I stamped the tea cup and saucer in Juniper Mist ink and cut them out with the coordinating dies. Next I stamped the decorative piece on the cup and the tea in the mug with Over Coffee ink - the tea in the mug is second generation stamping. The sentiment is embossed with white embossing powder onto a piece of Sand Dunes card stock and used as a 'table' to place the tea cup on. 
I added it to a white card base with some craft foam.

This next card was fun to make and features the Cuppa Tea stamp set along with the Bordering Sweet Border dies.


The mugs are stamped with Stone Blue ink. The centers of the mugs and the sentiment are stamped with Juniper Mist ink - LOVE that color! The tea in the mug is second generation stamping with Over Coffee ink.
The edges of the panel are cut with a border die from the Bordering Sweet Borders die set. I added the panel to a Sand Dunes card base and sponged the edges with Over Coffee ink. 
I felt like it was missing something so I took the little dots from the border and adhered them to the card base and called it done.

Happt Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


shopping list:
white embossing powder (Stampin' Up)
craft foam (Michaels)

Comments